2007年11月20日星期二

when you have your first baby

To my lovely Rachel & Angie;

This blogger basically want to express my feeling on very first time being parenthood, why make me write this blog basically because on Rachel Chew my first baby. She bring a lot of joy in our life.

I can't really express how that feel on that happiness but for those who already in parenthood shall understand what i mean.

When we was young, from mid twenty till early thirty, me and my wife are really plan on the future especially for career prospective, till come this far in my old age on my 34 years old only we have our first baby.

Some how this been plan, but i still feel that actually this joy shall be come as early as i can, even now wasn't too late to have that joy, but i still feel like we shall have plan that early.



I really love her and my wife as now they been too important for me in my life... nothing compare in the moment, also on the future...



Thanks for bring me this joy... let me feel meaningful in my life...

没有评论: