2008年11月6日星期四

All because of Visa?

I had been apart from my family since last July due to visa restriction at China, mainly due to Olympic Games.

To other people this restriction it to strengthen the safety while the games begin, but to me this seen to be losing the tight relationship with my wife & daughter.

I been very lucky that, occasionally I been allowed to flight back to my hometown to meet my wife during her pregnancy and been very lucky that when she give birth i was around her and that make her feel more secure & comfortable during that session.

On one scene, I feel like losing her when she going to operation theater, especially when I see my baby girl but in about 30 ~ 45 min she still wasn’t come out from Operation theater.

I can’t control that feeling when I talk over the phone with one of my relative. Which she feel that I been very happy & exited being father, but actually I am kind like worry will waiting for my wife return from Operation Theater.

I been blaming this visa restriction because that separate my apart from my wife while she still under recover her delivered surgery, and I miss a lot of growth scene with my baby. And I am sure she won’t feel my love at this moment, even she have turn to 13 months now but I yet to give her my care & love.

No to mention that for my wife, as she been very independence as she it. She have this great characteristic and that make me feel comfortable while I am apart till now, and also the luckiest thing that all this while she been under a good care of her mom & grandma. With the family hood surround that my baby been very lucky and having very good growing environment.

Anyhow, they come back to my arm surrounding tomorrow, I will going to HKIA to fetch them and welcome them back, from that point my responsibility take place.

I have to blame China on Visa restriction…...

I have to thank my in law relative on the big help…...

没有评论: