2008年7月5日星期六

日月谭


In the change on the Taiwan goverment which resume the direct flight in between China & Taiwan on the 4th July.

I am not part of the group who enjoy this very first direct flight.
Just happen that, I been in Taiwan on that duration.
I have to oppurtunities to visit one of the Taiwan famous tourist spot 日月谭 (Sun Moon Lake), This place 1 out of 12 tourist place in Taiwan strongly recomended by local traveller agent.


It's a natural lake, which combine between two lake 日谭 (Sun Lake) & 月谭 (Moon Lake), not just because of the lake view, there are a fews tourist place around this lake, the tourist can make drive in between that spot to spot by road transpotation or can cruse that by a boot.
The most impressed me actually is the cleanliness environment at 日月谭. I can see any single trash on the tourist spot's or when we flood by the boot on the lake.
That a very good job for Taiwan goverment and their people around, been keeping up very good effort to ensure the cleanliness environment for tourist.
I realise that, actually the numbers of the trash or recycle bin on this tourist spot actually wasn't enough, I as i have hardtime to figure out the trash been when i done with their famous 茶叶蛋 (Tradisional herb egg).
I do heard from the local people, goverment actually been budgeted some money to keep up the public facilities accordingly.
Current 三通 policy between China & Taiwan, hope this bring more fortune between them.

1 条评论:

Angie 说...

A good spot! I wish i was there too. Keep on blogging.