2008年7月25日星期五

Her pampering

I had been apart from my family since 23 June when their China visa expired. Thatmake me start missing my little Rachel as she used to be around my arm.

Her smile & sound always appear on my mind, especially when I am back to home after work.
Thing I miss the most is her pampering wishes, as she always make she special sound around my shoulder & ear. That make me feel i been pamper by my daughter, that will make me feel, i am a good father which i have my little girl pampering with me.

After 3 weeks plus, i been apart from her, she been used to the new environment at hometown, which with a lot of people & relative around her.
She been change to this new environment, peoples, they way people call her, play with her.
So, i have to admit that kid growth fast then what we think especially infant. I was keep losing her growth moment as I need to be away apart for work.

The night when i back to my hometown, i was very much wanted to see her. But when i back at home, she was out with my relative. A bit disappointed, as i unable to see she her immediately when I am home. But on the other hand i feel good as she been so popular by those ralative loves to be with her.

When she back home on that night, she can't recognize me as her 'papa', yeap... I know she still infant about 9 & half month olds, how can she know me is her 'papa'.
I hold her, she just make me feel like i am just like the others relative come to visit & play with her.

That take few days be be with her, which she a bit responsive to me and she like accompany, as time going i am not stranger to her anymore. This wasn't noticeable as she not a choosy type or anti stranger type of baby, which she able to familiar with stranger quickly and she not the make much noise with stranger.

But still lose & miss her pampering wishes, that only I can feel that when she awake in the middle of the night cry & look for someone, when I hold her that time I feel much more better that I been pampering by her, but that time she was in sleepy mode.

I spend most my valuable time with her & my wife, i always look for her when i free, i guess my wife know that, hope she won't feel strange on that, as I always love always with her, as only I miss my daughter more.

This days, before i left my family to work, my baby start to get new teeth, causes with those coming new teethes she refuse to eat solid food, which she used to complete that 3 time per day. And she has been unable to finish that cereal recently. Hope she will get off this soon.
I hope she pretty tooth like my wife, not to follow my 'rabbit teeth' pattern as that horrible tooth pattern to be in her mouth.

Wish her growth well, and i will always miss her especially her pampering.

没有评论: