2008年10月17日星期五

Miss you

it's my 2nd time away from my baby in the condition of she having fever. Even this time wasn't feel that bad like very first time i leave her under her fever condition.

She turn 1 year old now, in the comminucate with my wife she still having fever last night. That make me feel useless as i am away from home, just can pray for her recover soon and come back to me as soon as possible.

But the date for her to be here with me kind like set at beginning of Nov, and it's look to me still 3 week to go. I hope this date can come early.

I miss her badly today, until indirectly when i cook my lucnh today i sang a song which i used to sang for her when i hold her to sleep at night.

Live is great, which you have some one to miss in your life. Espacially when you miss you baby even on that moment you feel sad but good to know this perfect feel. This real feel wasn't come to your live frequent.

It's only come when someone & something you love wasn't being around you.

I learn that miss now from my little baby girl Rachel, she mean a lot to me...

I love you.... & miss you always...

1 条评论:

Angie 说...

never miss the wife ah?