2008年10月26日星期日

Tear in Heaven...

I have a very close friend of mine name Ary (Khurairy Said), we know each others since 1997 when i have start my job at Corner Peripheral ( now know as Seagate).

He was a technician for tape drive testing department, i am a technician from process engineering.

Over this years we been able to keep in touch and once a while we have some "tea tarik" session.
He having very strong in technical knowledge in term on computer hardware, which i get a lot of help from help before i joint Gateway Computer.

He also one of my source when his company have those refurbish unit, from their engineering & customer return sample. I bought couple desktop & hardware from him. So indirectly he is my main contact when i need a low cost desktop. With that he also provide me the unlimitation technical supported. I am ready appriciated that.

On my last time meeting him on early Oct 2008, he still doing me a favor on desktop hardwares. and advise on those solution on technical issue i have on those desktop i bought since 3 to 4 years back. He did that more toward friendship then favor. As we been sustaint out friendship since 1997.

More then 10 years we know each others, last fews days whihc 23 Oct i received a message from Skype on my others friend said he was passaway on that morning, i wasn'tbelieve that as we been jokes around most of the time, but with that i still make a long distance call to get this clarify, and finally i got the firm comfirmation that was true.... My friend Ary he was passaway.

In this fews days i keep gotten those sad message to notify not this bad news. The postmortem report mention that he dead under 'Acute Poisioning' by locked himself in a room.

What 'Acute Poisioning' mean..... .....

It's mean to me... due to toxic air in that room??? or other dose of drag ??? or food ???

it's mean to me more toward suicide, as he locked himself in the room...???
We don;t know how true is that, but only God.

What causing him can't till he make that decission cause he still having the good dinner session with another friend a week before.... mistery....

Human live always full of challenging pressurefull...
Everybody known that....
Direct & indirectly pressure from those elemens (Family relationship, Financial, Future career...etc) always being compare indirectly...

May God bless him in Heaven... safe his soul and safe his family future

Good bye Ary.... take a good rest and have fun in Heaven...

没有评论: